Forums Latest Members

Help with locating Original Omega Crystal for a Dynamic Geneve

1. rosie1991 Nov 22, 2016

Can anyone please help me with finding an original crystal with an omega logo for this vintage ladies Dynamic Geneve? Obviously I cannot take off the back to see the case number. Omega is so fussy with matching each crystal with each case number, does anyone know what the case number is for this ladies Dynamic?

I would like to give this to my wife for Christmas and would very much like the proper crystal for this.
    Thank-you forum.

dial dynamic.jpg dynamic dial 2.jpg
  2. rg0 Nov 22, 2016

It might be a 681, see here:
    http://watchguy.co.uk/service-omega-dynamic-ladies-calibre-681/

What the guy writes is true, you can ask your watch guy to lift the glass by using the air-pressure method. I use a bicycle hand pump and a self made rubber converter thingy myself :)

The only way you will be sure is when you check the case number in side.

Sometimes the quick day-set method can also set you on the right track afa the movement is concerned. Pushing the crown in to advance the date means it's a 1481, pulling the crown means it's a 752. Pulling out the crown to the 1st position and then turning the crown means it's a 1012. Etc.

I order my original glasses via an Omega certified repair center, anyone not certified can't order them.

Best of luck!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk