Forums Latest Members

Help with ladies Omega watches

1. blubarb Jun 21, 2016

Can any one help with a value on these ladies Omega - sorry for the poor pics as this was all that was sent to me with a poor description. I will try to get some more if it's worth doing so, but I think the top one is a 1967 Omega Ladymatic automatic Cal. 661and the other an Omega Geneve is a manual watch from 1976.

I am thinking between USD200 - 350 for each, but that's just a wild stab in the dark...

Thanks in advance

image1.JPG

2. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Jun 21, 2016

More like $100 each...Ladies vintages have a tiny market.

chronos, blubarb and Syrte like this.
  3. ConElPueblo Jun 21, 2016

+1.

$100-ish at eBay auctions.

blubarb likes this.
  4. Euxinus Jun 21, 2016

If it's solid gold, then it's worth what the gold is worth, harsh to say but that's often how it's sold.

blubarb likes this.
  5. Canuck Jun 21, 2016

The Ladymatic could be 14-karat gold. You don't say. What you might be comfortable paying to a degree depends on their future use. If you are adding them to a collection or intending to flip them, then clearly, pay as little as possible. If there is a lady in your life and you know they will be used and enjoyed, then you might feel comfortable with the prices you mentioned. But add to the purchase price the cost of servicing. About 5 years ago, I bought a 14-karat white gold Omega Sapphette woman's watch from a dealer who was glad to part with it for what he had in it. $175.00! It is new old stock! I once bought 3 karat gold Omega ladie's watches, plus a white gold filled Longines ladie's watch, from the same owner, for $200.00. Then I expended about $500.00 (parts and labor) on the three of them to solve the problems of rust and bad wear. She only wears one of the four! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

ahartfie and blubarb like this.