Help with identification. De Ville?

Hello dear Omega Forum,

thats my fist post here and hopefully I did everything right. I

A few years ago I bought a Omega for my mum. I just bought it because I think it’s a beautiful watch and so I haven’t asked much about the watch it self. Anyway, now I desperate to find some more information.

So, what do i know:

Luckly the originial offer is still online

OMEGA — Chronomètre — Ref. 61000207 — 1996

Case
18ct, yellow gold, sapphire crystal

Diameter
34.0 mm

Movement
Omega 652, chronometer, manual winding

Dial
silver with gold hour markers

Strap
with pin buckle, leather strap

Condition
Box and papers, service papers

Year

If I understand correctly, Chronometre is not a type designation but only describes the movement. To me it looks like a De Ville, but unfortunately I can't find any model that looks exactly like it.

Can anyone help me to identify it?

Best regards and 1000 thanks

IMG_2814.jpeg IMG_2823.jpeg effaf65ea169ccf5148d260afe1c9131_44.jpg

Hello there.
Welcome to the forum.

Your watch should be a Ref.4620.21.11 with a Cal.652

It is a De Ville and it is nice that you have a complete set. The seller reference is in fact the serial number.

Hey,

That's the one, awesome! Thanks. Is it usual that you can hardly find any information about such models? There is just enough to confirm the model (if you know the ref)

Again, thank you very much.

Hey,

That's the one, awesome! Thanks. Is it usual that you can hardly find any information about such models? There is just enough to confirm the model (if you know the ref)

Again, thank you very much.
Let's say that 90s De Villes, such as today Globemaster and De Villes, are not that hot, thus you are going to find less people talking about them and so less information.
If you have all the watch documents you should find a reference number on the warranty of the watch. That one should pair with the one I found.

Let's say that 90s De Villes, such as today Globemaster and De Villes, are not that hot, thus you are going to find less people talking about them and so less information.
If you have all the watch documents you should find a reference number on the warranty of the watch. That one should pair with the one I found.

Thanks. I will check them.