Help with determining real or fake omega

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted opinions on whether this omega is fake or real or “Frankened”. Any help is appreciated
Thanks heaps

Even if it's a redial it's not a fake.. Also not a "franken " because the case reference match the caliber of the watch. I do not have knowldge regarding the dial and hands so looking forward for opinions of more experienced members.

The Swiss is missing at 6 o'clock and the C in automatic appears too large indicating a redial.
Looks nice though being a redial will hurt value.

Even if it's a redial it's not a fake.. Also not a "franken " because the case reference match the caliber of the watch. I do not have knowldge regarding the dial and hands so looking forward for opinions of more experienced members.

Actually, I’d count @janice&fred amongst the ‘more experienced members’ and, like them think that the watch is probably a redial

Real watch but as noted most likely a redial.

odds are not a Tiffany watch either.

appears to be missing the OXG on the movement which would be expected for a Tiffany piece. As well.

odds are not a Tiffany watch either.
The fact that the "&" is covered in the pictures by the minute hand is not a good sign - it's always the tricky bit to get right. But the comma after "Co" is a mistake. And I think that "I", "Y" and "C" are probably wrong (cf below).
OP, you did great asking for opinions - welcome aboard!
153.jpg

Please post clear high resolution straight on photos of the dial with the hands moved so that they don't block the printing. At first glance, the TIFFANY printing looks very bad.