Forums Latest Members

Help with Day wheel dial for Speedmaster TV 176.0014

1. Joshes Jul 10, 2018

DAY WHEEL .jpeg Hi everyone,

I am looking for the DAY wheel dial in English, for Speedmaster 176.0014 or know as the TV dial.
    Here, I attached the Italian version of the parts but in Italian.

I understood this is not available anymore from any shop. I have contacted one auction seller and told me that they have been selling these last month and now only has the DATE wheel dial.

If anyone out there have a spare of this day wheel, please kindly contact me.

Thank you in advance for any input and information given.
    Josh

2. Fatcat Jul 10, 2018

Spanish :)))

Tet and Joshes like this.
  3. ChrisN Jul 10, 2018

Is this a cal 1045? If so, the day disk 10451516A is available. Ask your watchmaker to confirm it's correct for this watch and he can get it.

Cheers, Chris

goonz and Joshes like this.
  4. Joshes Jul 10, 2018

Ooops my bad ::facepalm2::.
    Thanks for the correction Fatcat :cool:

5. Joshes Jul 10, 2018

Thank you so much for the reply ChrisN.
    Does this mean that the dial is available from Omega? If that is the case then great!:cool:

I have not yet contacted any watchmaker as yet. I am putting together parts that I am going to replace then I will send parts to the watch maker. I am kinda restoring the watch to "as new condition.":cool::cool:
    This is my first time working on time piece. I usually restore car but I assume that this is totally a different ball game::facepalm1::

6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jul 10, 2018

The part number that Chris mentioned will probably be available to an Omega accredited watchmaker with an Omega parts account, so first find such a watchmaker.

Then give him the watch, along with your instructions, and wait for it to be re-born.

Joshes likes this.
  7. Joshes Jul 10, 2018

Thank you so much for the input JimlnOz -- Are you in Aussie?

8. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jul 10, 2018

Now I am, just got back from Europe.

9. ChrisN Jul 11, 2018

In fact, it's available outside of the Omega accredited watchmaker network. Make sure whoever you choose is used to vintage watches as he'll then have experience with this sort of watch and should be able to find any needed parts. Clearly easier for him if he's accredited but even then he may have to source some parts outside of Omega but if he's used to vintage watches, he'll have the contacts.

Yes, completely different!:D I do both but am sure I wouldn't have your car restoration skills. Anything mechanical is not an issue but bodywork is almost impossible on an old car. Out of interest, what sort of cars do you restore and in what country?

Cheers, Chris

goonz likes this.