Forums Latest Members
  1. new_heuer Mar 1, 2016

Hi I have bought this bracelet but it has no reference number on has a date stamp 1 60. Has only one end link stamped 6 and is 19mm. I thought this was a solid link bracelet for my speedy but it's both solid and folded. I've done some research but can't find one like it. Any info on this? Thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Emeister Donut-eatin desk-divin wannabe-astronaut fat dude Mar 1, 2016

Only on my phone right now but search for 7077.
    There's a member here that can/has sold springs to repair those 'double' expanding links.

Hope you're lucky enough to have a very early Speedy to match it to. [emoji6]
    There is a bracelet chart/timeline, put together by another member, that should pop up in your searches

3. new_heuer Mar 1, 2016

I have a 1990's speedy. I have googled 7077 and they seem to be a lot of money. The 6 end links also look like there £900 a pair!!!

4. sohail Mar 1, 2016

Nice catch

5. marcokoivisto Mar 1, 2016

Hi I recently bought an Omega Seamaster Cosmic Automatic, the problem is that the steel band is to big for my wrist. So I want to remove some of the links, the problem is that Im not used to these types of sprints, when I press the sprint trough the small hole on the side it feels like a "sprint pin" squeezing down. Is anyone familiar to these?[​IMG]

6. new_heuer Mar 1, 2016

Where can I get the springs sorted? I'm in the uk. Cheers

7. Emeister Donut-eatin desk-divin wannabe-astronaut fat dude Mar 1, 2016

[emoji6]
    If you bought the bracelet without knowing the value of the # 6 end links then I'm guessing you did very well.

Totally inappropriate for a '90s Speedy.
    The 19mm end links are for the straight lug Speedmasters and Seamasters of the very late Fifties and early Sixties.

Seeing as you are in the UK, where all things Speedmaster seem to sell for a premium, I'd suggest putting it up on eBay as two lots for maximum returns: bracelet as one lot and end link as another.
    Single # 6's have done very well in the past.

For maximum profit I'd sell as is.

If you do want to repair the bracelet then contact member MichaelE (?).
    Karma may then send you a 2915 [emoji6]

Of course nicer than eBay would be to sell to someone here at a price where you both win. ☺ I expect you'll get a few messages.

8. michaelmc Mar 1, 2016

what a sweet find. those 6's are hen's teeth now. I'd love to have that set but I bet your in box is full. Good luck...

9. new_heuer Mar 3, 2016

I've had a few offers but have no idea of a fair price would be. Are valuations allowed? Cheers