Help with an Omega Constellation 168.010

Hello Everyone and fellow omega lovers!

Hope all is well with all you during these times.

I was hoping to get some help on a watch I recently purchased.

It is an omega constellation 168.010.

I have done all my homework prior to purchase,
-reference number checks out
-Case, serial and movement are a match
-Crown is the original,
-MOY test is passed,
-Constellation script passes
-swiss made on the dial which checks out due to no lume dial.

However, there is one tiny little thing that keeps bugging my ADHD OCD obsession

The last E in the word certified from the chronometer certified text, seems slightly crooked, I have used my phones camera to magnify it on literally EVERY angle, but sometime it seems straight, and sometimes crooked, sometimes the line seems fat, sometimes skinny.

I dont know why, I have attached some of the said picture for reference, please let me know what you all think!
and if you have seen it before, and if it is normal, or am I getting OCD crazy.

Thanks!!!

Funny that you're so obsessed with the "E", when the tick marks are a more obvious problem for me. They seem to be overlapping the pie-pan edges. Particularly obvious on the bottom of the dial.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 9.45.45 PM.png

If you bought it to trade then you may or may not have a watch that a potential buyer might have a concern about.

If you bought it to wear, then just wear it and enjoy it. I’m sure I would.

Is it too late to ask for more pictures? Better to take looks from different angles.

What bugs me are the two horizontal lines below the word certified. So if you're cool with that then I hope you'll get over the "E."
Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy the watch 😀

Funny that you're so obsessed with the "E", when the tick marks are a more obvious problem for me. They seem to be overlapping the pie-pan edges. Particularly obvious on the bottom of the dial.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 9.45.45 PM.png
Hello! thanks for replying!

I agree on that, but I have seen a few examples online of similar cases, so I assumed it does that on other pie pans? I could be wrong though

Is it too late to ask for more pictures? Better to take looks from different angles.

What bugs me are the two horizontal lines below the word certified. So if you're cool with that then I hope you'll get over the "E."
Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy the watch 😀

I can put more pictures when I get back from home,

The lines are damages, I can live with that, I was really hoping that the E is like that and not repainted, I can deal with damage, but have less tolerance for repaints! hahah!

Thanks for answering though!

If you bought it to trade then you may or may not have a watch that a potential buyer might have a concern about.

If you bought it to wear, then just wear it and enjoy it. I’m sure I would.
Hello Thanks for replying!

I bought it to wear! I just really want something that does not have been retouched, I can actually live with the damage on the dial belive it or not, just not retouched dials!

Hello! thanks for replying!

I agree on that, but I have seen a few examples online of similar cases, so I assumed it does that on other pie pans? I could be wrong though
On further inspection,
You are right, that is not apparent on most other pie pans....

mmmm new concern raised... haha

this is a bit of an odd one.
the script looks correct to me.
the minute haches on the hidden-crown cased pie-pans are habitually hard up agains the edge of the pie-pan but they shouldn't drift over the edge, as they do on this watch
I can't think why only they should have been repainted unless the edge of the dial has been cleaned due to moisture ingress