help with 166.036 cosmic seamaster

Could somebody help me with thoughts on the watch below, a 166.036 reference Cosmic Meister? (Album with more pictures at bottom) It is said to be all original condition and appears so to me. The dial, case and crystal seem not perfect but nice condition to me. The hands could be a bit more pristine, but I actually am sometimes bothered by rusted hands and these are not overly so. The bracelet also appears to be in very good condition to my eyes which is rare on the BOR bracelets I have seen from this time period.

I don't have any pictures of the movement however I'm not sure if that's the nature of these Cosmics or something I should be concerned about. The seller assured that he would service it right before selling and provide proof of that.

I've been on the hunt for a SS Omega from this era in excellent condition on a BOR bracelet for around $1000 that I can expect to get a long life of use out of.

I'd probably prefer one without the day date format, however I'd imagine this won't be the last watch I purchase of this kind and I'm strongly considering it at this price point given that it seems like a quality buy, however I'm willing to be a patient buyer as well. Could somebody help provide any guidance? Additionally, does anybody have any extra info on the Meister Cosmics specifically? Thanks in advance!
QwuUhsO.jpeg

9kYhWFd.jpeg

tanB0p5.jpeg

xtNvBNh.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/Mdx8BKU
Edited:

Like 1
+1. I was going to say that, for the money in your budget, you should be able to get a date only C-case Constellation, and if the day-date is a nagging doubt now, expect it to grow. I do think date only looks a bit more in proportion for a C-case or Cosmic, but tastes obviously vary.

if you’re set on the above watch, I feel it’s a little overpriced at $1000 (if indeed that is the price) - but it looks nice. If you like it and are happy with the Meister Co-branding, then I see no red flags.

Like 1
+1. I was going to say that, for the money in your budget, you should be able to get a date only C-case Constellation, and if the day-date is a nagging doubt now, expect it to grow. I do think date only looks a bit more in proportion for a C-case or Cosmic, but tastes obviously vary.

if you’re set on the above watch, I feel it’s a little overpriced at $1000 (if indeed that is the price) - but it looks nice. If you like it and are happy with the Meister Co-branding, then I see no red flags.
I made it out to be more of a nag than it is. I think the day date is kinda a cool look and I was just looking for a bit more refined appearance for the dial for this specific purchase.

I’m mostly looking for a 168.001 or a 168.005 or 168.024 or one of the 166 equivalents, or a 135/136.011, or one of the 1950s refs which have more confusing names and are a bit harder to find in closer to mint condition so the names are eluding me.

However, as I said I have occasionally come across a c-case/cosmic which do it for me and I enjoy the appearance of.

Like 1
As Cosmics go, that’s a nice one. Very good condition, nice bracelet. The Meister co-branding adds or subtracts based on your preferences; to me it’s a plus.

Pricewise, to me it’s not a screaming bargain, but not too bad if you factor in the co-branding as a plus.

If you are also considering the one that Toishome has listed, I bought a Cosmic from him last year and had an excellent experience.

Like 1