Help wanted identifying

I purchased this watch new from a reputable jeweller in the early 1990's (I think ). May have been late 80's.
I haven't been able to find a similar watch online with the same face markings. I had it serviced once around 2005 but it has not been worn in a very long time. I was wondering if anyone could give me assistance in identifying the model and approximate value. It is a little beat up as it was my everyday watch for probably 20 yrs. The one phot is blurry but it is pretty gloomy today and I could not capture the dial color.

Hmm…you bought this watch? You didn’t know what it was? I just bought a car, it’s blue. What is it? Moron.
P.S. what’s to identify? It has Omega Seamaster right on it

Have the watch opened, take well focused closeups of inside caseback and movement to get all needed identifying info. If you are planning on selling it dont bother servicing it, you will likely not recoup the cost. If you want to keep and wear it get it serviced. Sell it on ebay you cannot sell it here as a new member. Once you have info from inside search ebay SOLD listings to get idea of value. Good luck

Have the watch opened, take well focused closeups of inside caseback and movement to get all needed identifying info. If you are planning on selling it dont bother servicing it, you will likely not recoup the cost. If you want to keep and wear it get it serviced. Sell it on ebay you cannot sell it here as a new member. Once you have info from inside search ebay SOLD listings to get idea of value. Good luck

Usually this is the best advice for posts like this but here I’m not sure that will tell the OP more than the correct answer he’s had in post 2. If he does open it he will likely further compromise the water resistance and see the case number 168.1640 which will confuse things further. As Donn says the PIC for this model is 2255.80, a model which never had a tritium dial and was introduced late 1997 if my memory serves. It was around until 2006 when they stopped making the Blake SMP variants.

For value, search on eBay sold listings for the PIC above, there are plenty about.
Edited:

Hmm…you bought this watch? You didn’t know what it was? I just bought a car, it’s blue. What is it? Moron.
P.S. what’s to identify? It has Omega Seamaster right on it
You’re a ray of sunshine.