Forums Latest Members
  1. Robjackson Jul 21, 2017

hi all. Sorry to be asking advice on a first post but I have owned this watch since it was left to me by my father many years ago. I have since started wearing it after having it serviced by omega many years ago and would like to know what model/year etc it is since I can't seem to find any info on it anywhere. Many thanks.

P.s. I did consider that it may be a fake, however, I am sure omega would have told me at the time of servicing?

IMG_2700.JPG
    Edited Jul 21, 2017
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jul 21, 2017

Need photos of the movement (serial number and caliber) and the inside of the case back (reference number)

3. Robjackson Jul 21, 2017

Upon reading through the forum (sorry for my lack of research) I realised i will need to get it to a watch maker in the near future to get this information. Is there nothing anyone could tell me about it from that picture?

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jul 21, 2017

It's an Omega Seamaster with subseconds. Probably from the 50s. The only way to be 100 percent accurate is to provide the other information.

5. Robjackson Jul 21, 2017

Many thanks. I'll try and get it to a watch shop this week. Would you recommend I go into the omega store or find a quality independent?

6. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Jul 21, 2017

Quality independent. :)

7. Robjackson Jul 21, 2017

:thumbsup: