Forums Latest Members

HELP! STOLEN OMEGA WATCH >> OMEGA SPEEDMASTER (WATCH NO. 77217239)

1. girlfromars Jan 26, 2014

Hi everyone! Appreciate some help and advice here..

My Omega Speedmaster aka Moonwatch (WATCH NO. 77217239) was stolen on Sentosa beach in Singapore yesterday evening.

I've informed our local authorities and the OMEGA service center but would really appreciate if everyone could help keep a lookout for a seller trying to sell the same watch without box / papers / strap...

My contact details are +65 98589580 (whatsapp, calls, texts) and [email protected]

As the place where it went missing is frequented by both locals and tourists, the watch could come from anywhere in the world.
    The watch was last seen on a black/blue nato strap..recently serviced and looks new...

Below is a pic of the watch right before it was sent to the service center last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't have much hope getting the watch back, but anything else I can do to increase my chances of finding the watch please do advise!

Thanks all!

Cheers,
    Jole

2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Jan 27, 2014

Hi Jole,
    That sucks!
    You can try to keep your eyes on ebay and possibly craigslist singapore, I guess you could try the pawn shops/vintage watch shops too as there will not be too many for you to cover. Though this assumes the thief will try to sell it for cash. Lets hope karma catches up with them sooner or later.
    goo luck

3. girlfromars Jan 27, 2014

Thanks Shaun! I am hoping that the thief is stupid enough to post it online for authentication or bring it to OMEGA... i will hunt that idiot down!! :p

4. ulackfocus Jan 27, 2014

You're my kinda woman Jole! Bring the pain once you get that thief. If you need a Genuine Joizey aluminum bat, just say the word.

5. Ru4scuba Feb 6, 2014

Man that sucks...I feel your pain. My blue ceramic B&R got stolen during my recent move overseas...took a lot of months and paperwork to get a replacement!

Best of luck and keep checking EBay...