Forums Latest Members

Help required re Speedmaster Reduced on Ebay UK

1. tcho100 Feb 15, 2014

Good Afternoon All
    First post on the board (apologies to the Mods if its in the wrong location?). I am currently watching this item on Ebay UK. I would appreciate an opinion as to whether it appears genuine pre to purchase.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Omega-Spe...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item417bdd2622Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Many thanks

2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Feb 15, 2014

looks real to me, not exactly cheap but it's not fake

3. tcho100 Feb 15, 2014

OK thanks. I used to have a blue dial reduced date several years ago that had to be sold for other things. What would you say a fair price for this watch should be then? The reduced fits the bill for me as my wrists are like pipe cleaners.

Thanks again.

4. tcho100 Feb 15, 2014

This was the watch that I sold back then-
    [​IMG]

5. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Feb 15, 2014

funnily enough I have a blue one I would consider selling! Mine is a Japan only edition, quite rare, back to your question looking at the past sales on ebay is probably the best way to get an idea of pricing, US$1,500 should get you a good black dial reduced from the quick look I took

6. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Feb 15, 2014

if you give it some time you could probably find the same model again

7. tcho100 Feb 15, 2014

Thanks again, this was a feature of E-Bay that I wasn't aware of.
    Re the blue one i did sell, what is the correct description for this style?

8. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Feb 15, 2014

now that I don't know but if you start a thread similar to - what is the model number for this? and post the pic someone will likely give you the answer