Help recognizing this omega watch

Hey everyone, new to this forum, not a huge watch person personally, haven't really got all that much disposable income, to even look into buying things like this for pleasure haha... So if I'm posting in a wrong spot, or doing anything wrong, sorry about that.

Anyway my friends grandmother, is trying to sell some old bits and bobs, and came across this watch, she claims it's something special but I really doubt, I was hoping you could help is workout what it is, so we can, have a rough idea of what it might be worth, and sell it somewhere. I've asked a few people I know, and they said it's from between 1960-1970 and it's an Omega Watchmaster, but i can't find anything similar, particularly how the lines marking the hours on the dial, are all singular, whereas I've noticed on most omega watches the four hours marking 12, 3, 6 and 9 are usually accented, and on a few watches I found that aren't the "day counter" (sorry I have not idea what any of this is called" is not present. Back doesn't have any markings that I could see I don't think, sorry I feel like I should have taken more pictures, I will next time I'm there. Well I would really appreciate some help, thank you

Nothing really special. 1960’s date model in a gold filled case. Maybe calibre 681

Replacement crown and servicing would be worth more than the watch and only worth doing if it’s going to be worn

otherwise. Put in the jewelry box and not bother

Agree, unfortunately in this case i would explain to your friend's grandmother that old watches (and other objects) have 2 values:
1) Market Value
2) Sentimental Value

Sometimes 1) and 2) go hand in hand but most of the times this does not happen.
In this case this is certainly "something special" in Grandma's eyes in terms of Sentimental Value, unfortunately as the market currently does not put a premium in ladies sized watches this won't be something with a lot of Market Value.

regards

This would’ve been an easy sell 8-10 years ago but unfortunately interest have wained down as well as the market. I’m afraid having the crown replaced would probably cost a lot more than what the watch is actually worth (monetarily).

Thank you so much, I appreciate it, at the moment they are in such bad financial situation, that even 50 bucks, will make a huge difference for them. I've been borrowing/giving them food and money in the past, but it hasn't done them any good unfortunately, they have just gone further into their problems, and I can't support another family long term... oh well, I'll let her know and I will keep you updated how much it sells for. Another friend of mine, who's into watches recommend a particular street in London UK, where they sell similar things, so maybe she gets to sell it there.