Help, please, with a Blue Dial Geneve on Ebay

I hope I'm getting all of the customs of posting here correct. If I'm not, tell me.

I'm a novice and this caught my eye. I curious what the Sages of Omega Forums think of it and, if it isn't obvious garbage, what would be a reasonable price to pay for it. If it is obvious garbage, a few words why would be helpful. One thing that caught my eye is that the seller isn't an eBay megapro. They have only 158 transactions and of those only 9 of them are as a seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126051507098?hash=item1d59415b9a:g:jGgAAOSwkjZkv1T~

upload_2023-8-14_8-37-37.png

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
It's better to attach the photos from ebay directly to this thread. Links don't last forever whereas this thread with photos will last a lot longer. You're more likely to get replies too.

Looks like an older refinished dial and I think it originally was a off white finish.

No reference number, so can't compare to other watches to see what sort of dial it would have and no inside back pictures

I actually think that’s an original dial. These early 70’s Geneves were known for these blue dials.

Worth noting that the lume dots show the typical damage to the dial finish often seen and there appear to be multiple scratches around the centre posts em previous hand removal during service.

If it’s unserviced I’d say around £300 is it’s value in an open auction.