Forums Latest Members

Help please, bracelet pin required...

1. Osian85 Sep 22, 2014

Hello all, somehow I have managed to bugger a link pin and now I need a new one, its the longer one that attaches the end link to the bracelet, so its the same type as the rest only longer, 18mm I think (bracelet is 20mm).

This is on a Broadarrow 1957 ref: 321.10.42.50.02.001, bracelet ref: 1620/887.

I would imagine all Omega link pins are the same (apart from length from watch model to watch model with different width bracelets) so any Omega model pin should do as long as its 18mm long.

Anybody any ideas how to source one? I dont fancy paying through the nose via Omega.

Would an AD have stock of these and may hand one out? I dont have one near me and dont want to drive a few hours to be told 'sorry sir the only option is to send to Omega at a cost of £49' or something daft!

Cheers guys.

2. Osian85 Sep 22, 2014

Quick update, I took the pins out again to measure, the regular pin (for spare links) is 17mm and the one I need to attach the bracelet to the end link is 19mm and slightly fatter (microns fatter, just about noticable!)