Forums Latest Members

Help on my Omega Dennison 9k gold: Omega case number equivalent?

1. Umapius Mar 7, 2017

IMG_9219.JPG Hello,
    So this is happily my 1st vintage Omega: a 9k gold Dennison-cased Omega with calibre 268.
    The watch however comes with generic replacement crown and unsigned crystal. So I plan to order the orginal parts from Ofrei. To look for the right crown and crystal, I need to know the Omega case reference number.
    However, as we know a lot of Dennison cases have a different numbering system than Omega's, although their designs may be identical.
    Digging in the forum, I though I found the right crown for this (it's named SX35002). But the crystal still need case number.
    My question is: Do you guys know the equivalent Omega case number to this Dennison case number 13339?
    Thank you.

heavenscloud likes this.
  2. François Pépin Mar 7, 2017

As Dennison cases are, well, Dennison cases and not Omega ones, there are no Omega case parts that you could order for this reference. You could check if some Omega model is like yours, but do not think you can find an exact match.

Are you sure your crown is not original?

Nice watch by the way.

Edited Mar 7, 2017
    Umapius likes this.
  3. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Mar 7, 2017

Dennison original crown is plain and doesn't have Omega logo on it. Don't change it as long as it matches the case.

Edited Mar 7, 2017
    Umapius and François Pépin like this.
  4. Umapius Mar 7, 2017

Thank you, @François Pépin @hoipolloi
    Yes I'm sure mine is not original crown. It has a different shade of gold to the case. And the seller also admitted so.
    While I can live with the unsigned crystal, I think I'll change the crown to get a better match to the case. I hope.

5. François Pépin Mar 7, 2017

Ok then. I would try to find a crown that matches the case (shape and color), without thinking about Swiss cased models.

6. heavenscloud Mar 7, 2017

These Dennison cases are just perfect. Nice watch!

Umapius likes this.
  7. Umapius Mar 7, 2017

Here below is a better image of the watch showing the crown. Fine fit, but not so good match of gold shade.
    IMG_9229.JPG