Help! Omega constellation hands turn freely while crown is pushed in

Hi community!
I fell into a problem and i wish someone went through it before as there's nothing on google abt it..

So, today i received an omega constellation, ref 168.0054, mvt ref 1021 in a very good condition upon first inspection, so i winded it up, set the hour and put it aside so i could verify the movement runs accurately or not.

Anyhow, i picked up the watch after an hour or so and found it was running late by 5 minutes or so, and when i picked it up, i noticed that the minutes hand was rotating freely while the crown is pushed in, so i thought it came loose or something.

So, i pulled the movement out and noticed that it was pushed in place and was not loose, and when i tried to turn it by hand while pusher is in, it turned freely with no resistance and also the hour hand was turning, as if i was trying to set the hour using the crown as one does.

Did anyone come into this problem before? If so, what was it and it was fixed? And thanks all!

Did anyone come into this problem before? If so, what was it and it was fixed? And thanks all!
Sounds like your watch needs to be serviced. Any independent watchmaker with an omega parts account will be able to fix this for you.

Unfortunately, I was not able to follow the details of your post, but it definitely does not sound like normal behavior. Since you do not appear to be an expert, I think you would need have the problems addressed by a watchmaker, as Aaron mentioned.

Thanks guys! Getting it serviced is exactly what i thought, just wanted to know how this would happen as i never went through such a problem

Sounds like the stem has been shortened too much during a previous "fix", could also be issues with the setting works.
A watchmaker should be your next stop.

I can’t really add anything that hasn’t been said already. I just wanted to wish you all the best and hope it gets sorted out.