Forums Latest Members
  1. Speedmasterfan88 Nov 24, 2015

Hi folks,

I came here to seek some help with two old watches I enherited some years ago from my Grandfather. As I am more of a Speedmaster guy I have little knowledge about old Seamasters and zero to none about old Pocketwatches. So any help would be grately appreciated :). The seamaster was bought new by my Grandfather and never saw a service as far as I know. The Pocketwatch was actualy my great grandfathers watch. We had it professionally cleaned and the movement serviced. The Dial and Hands where left original,sadly the Dial is cracked.I know it's a somehow unpolite question to ask about the value, but a hint in the right direction would be nice. Thanks in advance! View attachment 174845 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg
  2. Speedmasterfan88 Nov 24, 2015

A reference number on the seamaster maybe so I can do a little research on my own? Is it a 2795?

3. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Nov 25, 2015

I too know nothing about pocket watches but would put a rough price estimate of US$800 on the seamaster (this is my guesstimate only). I would need to see the inside caseback and movement for more information. Though some of the people here that actually know what they are talking about may be able offer more from the case alone.

Speedmasterfan88 likes this.