Forums Latest Members
  1. Pbert Qbert's older brother. Oct 27, 2016

Guys

Brand new member, need some help. I really like the blue sea master pro (bond) both old and new, but just don't like the original bracelet. The original bracelet is just too busy for my taste. I much prefer a plain SS all brushed bracelet. Do I have any options, are there any Omega bracelets out there that might do it?

Any information much appreciated!!

Thanks

2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Oct 27, 2016

There's a variety of options out there, it's just a matter of finding the right match of bracelet and end links that fit/match. I'm still working on figuring it all out. Also you can get custome straps made to fit as well. Best of luck, and welcome!

3. pianomankd Oct 27, 2016

I'm looking to sell my 2016 sea master blue because of that actual reason. I'm planning to switch to a speed master in the next couple of days, I like them more.

4. Pbert Qbert's older brother. Oct 27, 2016

Yeah I saw the SMP black on a plain brushed bracelet and it looked awesome, prefer the blue though. Just need to figure it out now

5. ulackfocus Oct 27, 2016

If the lug width is the same, you could buy a used bracelet of the style you like and swap it with the bracelet you don't.

6. jud Oct 27, 2016

Am I the only one that digs that bracelet? It takes design queues from a beads of rice bracelet. I added the micro adjust clasp and am extremely happy with the mod.

Yester5 likes this.
  7. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Oct 28, 2016

I do love the way the SMP Bond bracelet fits. It's very comfortable to wear. But I do prefer the look of a PO or modern Speedy bracelet. @Pbert I saw a SMPc mod'd with a Speedy style bracelet on Watchrecon the other day, so I pretty sure it's doable. Maybe a 2254.50 bracelet will work.

8. Huus Oct 28, 2016

The Speedy style bracelet of a 2254.50 will fit the blue "bond" also. They have the same 41mm case. I prefer the bond bracelet but each to their own. By the way, the 2254.50 was also available with a bond bracelet making it the 2054.50.

Yester5 and Nitzbar like this.
  9. Pbert Qbert's older brother. Oct 28, 2016

Thanks guys, I know taste is extremely subjective, clearly the Bond bracelet works, otherwise it wouldn't have lasted so long, just not to my taste. I have had 8500 PO before, great watch and bracelet, flipped it for a per ceramic Rolex SD, a classic, but I have to have an Omega, such great great watches!