Help me discover the model of this old omega watch

Hello everyone, I'm Filipe.

So, it's a funny story this one. I was watching some YouTube shorts and I saw this video from a guy talking about some Omega watch. I saw the icon on the watch and it seemed familiar to me, I thought I've seen it before in some watch in my house. Turns out I really had one omega watch at home and didn't even knew about it. My dad gave it to me and I just put it somewhere and forgot about it. I believe it belonged to his grandfather.My dad is 53 years old, so for sure the watch is much older then that. The watch has seen better days for sure, but while I was inspecting to find out more about it, I saw that it has "seamaster" in the back nothing else. It says "100% stainless steal" that is everything I could find written on the watch.Then, I noticed a really quiet sound coming from the watch so I believe the watch is automatic and for my surprise it´s still working. Despite the sound from the mechanism the pointers don't move but when I try to rotate the crown of the watch they move a little and get stuck.

Well, that's all I know about the watch. I'm leaving some pictures here so someone maybe can identify it.

Help me out on this one. 😁

It looks like a very far gone Seamaster 600 reference 136.011. Bracelet is aftermarket and it probably isn’t automatic but rather manual. These are just my conclusions but best way to find out is to remove the case back and all the relevant information will be inside.

It looks like a very far gone Seamaster 600 reference 136.011. Bracelet is aftermarket and it probably isn’t automatic but rather manual. These are just my conclusions but best way to find out is to remove the case back and all the relevant information will be inside.

I was going for a 136.012. But I agree with all of your other comments.

I will remove the case back and come back whit more information, thanks a lot.

Service and a new crystal that thing is going to work and tell the time just as good as a pretty looking watch.

Who cares what the dial looks like as it’s got something most watches don’t have and that’s connection to your grandfather and family.

This is the watch you wear to family events with pride…👍👍

I agree with @STANDY wholeheartedly. I say spend a few hundred dollars/euros/pounds to have it serviced, and maybe get a different strap since the spring-loaded end links of that bracelet may damage the lugs (maybe not likely if you don't wear it often). And you probably should refrain from trying to set the hands any more since they're getting stuck. You wouldn't want to force anything and break whatever is getting hung up, if it isn't already broken. A good watchmaker can replace or repair any of that, though.

Service and a new crystal that thing is going to work and tell the time just as good as a pretty looking watch.

Who cares what the dial looks like as it’s got something most watches don’t have and that’s connection to your grandfather and family.

This is the watch you wear to family events with pride…👍👍

That is what i will try to do, I just dont know where to find the parts for it or if it is even possible.

I agree with @STANDY wholeheartedly. I say spend a few hundred dollars/euros/pounds to have it serviced, and maybe get a different strap since the spring-loaded end links of that bracelet may damage the lugs (maybe not likely if you don't wear it often). And you probably should refrain from trying to set the hands any more since they're getting stuck. You wouldn't want to force anything and break whatever is getting hung up, if it isn't already broken. A good watchmaker can replace or repair any of that, though.

yes, I dont want to damage the watch in any way.
Thank you for the support

That is what i will try to do, I just dont know where to find the parts for it or if it is even possible.

Omega parts accredited watchmaker will be able to source parts and repair. 👍

Let us know where in the world are, someone will recommend somewhere in your country or nearby…

Omega parts accredited watchmaker will be able to source parts and repair. 👍

Let us know where in the world are, someone will recommend somewhere in your country or nearby…
Well, i´m from portugal so idk i will have to search