Help me buy a Seamaster

Omega Forums Team,

I am in the market for a modern Seamaster Professional but I need your help. After following this forum for several months, I see how easy it is to buy a fake, bad redial, or franken. That is, unless you know what to look for. This is where I need you. A few specifics:
  • Seamaster Professional
  • Full size. No mid-size.
  • No Quartz
  • Budget Max $1000
Thank you in advance for your help.

Most of these are Quartz

You are right, i accidentally snuck a few handsome looking Quartz in there. Distracted by the pretty looks. Would like to get a mechanical.

As you stated you did not want a quartz watch, I have removed the quartz watches from your list. It might be more helpful in the future to do a little research on your own first to narrow down a watch that you really want and then list about 3 watches. A long list of nine watches is a bit of work for the purchase of one. Thanks and welcome to the forum.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Hmmm. I really like the mechanical but would I be closer to my budget with a quartz? when looking at a few recently ended - they're ending at approximately $1000. I can reach to $1100 but as a poor masters student, I couldn't reach to $1500 for several years to come.

Hmmm. I really like the mechanical but would I be closer to my budget with a quartz? when looking at a few recently ended - they're ending at approximately $1000. I can reach to $1100 but as a poor masters student, I couldn't reach to $1500 for several years to come.
You may have to. Nothing wrong with the quartz Bonds, very reliable. I have one as a trip/beach/expedition watch.