Help, lost crown cal. 601 which part number?

Hi all,

Recently lost the crown on my Omega cal. 601

Any one know the part number for the crown?

Thank you

IMG_5587.jpeg

IMG_5588.jpeg

The crown part number isn't related to the caliber, but to the case reference number.

Have your watchmaker remove the caseback and identify the watch by reference.
You can then try to find the crown part number on various reference sites and then trawl the internet for a replacement.
You cannot buy a crown from Omega.

Or you could just give it to an Omega Certified watchmaker who has access to Omega parts and can resove your problem.

Like 2
How do these crowns fall off? Is it something that happens often? I thought the crown would normally be glued to the stem before installing or so I've seen in videos.

Like 1
How do these crowns fall off? Is it something that happens often? I thought the crown would normally be glued to the stem before installing or so I've seen in videos.

They just work their way loose sometimes through hand setting, sometimes the wrong crown can be fitted with a bigger thread hole than the stem. Thread lock always helps.

Like 1
They just work their way loose sometimes through hand setting, sometimes the wrong crown can be fitted with a bigger thread hole than the stem. Thread lock always helps.

Thanks for the lists, but still no luck,
The case number is P-6313 douldn't find it on the lists sadly..
Any guesses?

Here is a link to the same watch with a picture fo the original crown in another forum...
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=9892497

The case number is P-6313 douldn't find it on the lists sadly..
Any guesses?

I believe this is a case reference from a third-party manufacturer, probably easier to find a similar looking reference (e.g. 135.070) and buy that corresponding crown

I believe this is a case reference from a third-party manufacturer, probably easier to find a similar looking reference (e.g. 135.070) and buy that corresponding crown
Correct. The case was made by Belove & Arienti Watch Case Company (thus the B&A). B&A was part of D&A - DiVincenzo and Arienti who were casemakers for Norman Morris, the US agent for Omega at that time.

The US made cases don't have the same inventory data that the Swill ones do, so finding an actual part number will be problematic.
Just measure stem size/thread and the hole in the case and start the search.

@X350 XJR may be able to offer some info on US cased Omegas?

Th
Correct. The case was made by Belove & Arienti Watch Case Company (thus the B&A). B&A was part of D&A - DiVincenzo and Arienti who were casemakers for Norman Morris, the US agent for Omega at that time.

The US made cases don't have the same inventory data that the Swill ones do, so finding an actual part number will be problematic.
Just measure stem size/thread and the hole in the case and start the search.

@X350 XJR may be able to offer some info on US cased Omegas?

Thanks, stem is 0.9 mm and diam. I'm thinking 4.2 diam.?
Maybe this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/256221216946
or
4.5mm?
maybe i didnt have the original crown already..

Whats making me hesitate is the angular Omega emblem seems a bit off on this crown?

6KohEqX.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.