Forums Latest Members
  1. angel0406 Jun 27, 2016

2. fjf Jun 27, 2016

3. DON Jun 27, 2016

Ridiculous price. Didn't bother to clean the back side area of the case and way overpriced

To me it's a £265 watch. Maybe a touch more, but not over £300

DON

4. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Jun 27, 2016

Buy one from on here, steer clear of other sites.

There are plenty of trusted sellers with killer watches that will helpful in answering your questions.

5. novina Jun 27, 2016

very nice example, but as mentioned well over priced. Guess they are betting on the Tueler name which if I remember is not an edition of any sort. It was a jeweler in Germany. So it is co-branded. Kind of like Tiffany Omega, but not nearly as valuable. In the condition shown, I might go as high as $700-$800 US from a dealer. But any thing Omega seems to have blown up in price recently. But again not that expensive and definitely not $1800 US expensive, thats Speed Master territory. At least the low end of it.

6. angel0406 Jun 28, 2016

Thank you very much! Any trusted seller here that you can recommend?

7. novina Jun 28, 2016

Pretty much anyone in the sales forum. Would start with the private sales forum if you are looking for vintage. All members there have gone through a vetting process. Ok not like the government does it, but all have been members here with at least 200 posts or have shown other creditials that allowed them to sell there. These as your true watch collectors and they do not sell just to make a profit. They sell to make room for the next purchase. Start there, if you see something you like, contact the seller directly and go from there. You can also look up the seller on the sight for more peace of mind.

8. GregH Jun 28, 2016

+1 to this recommendation. I'm new here but have gotten some nice watches from the private sales drum and met some nice people to boot. I feel much safer buying here than other places on the web.

ahartfie likes this.