Help in identifying two vintage Omega Watches please

Hi fellow Omegas!
My aunt died and among her belongings were 2 vintage Omega watches. Neither one winds up nor seems to be functioning. Before I send them to be repaired with a certified Omega watch maker I would like to know what we are dealing with here. The watchmaker closest to me is at 350 miles away in Panamá City so I don’t want to make the trip if these two watches are not worth that. The first one as shown in the photo is completely black except for the hands and the date display, which are white. On the back of the black watch it says only 1987 Omega s.a.
On the front it says Omega as well. It is currently not functioning and the watchband is totally damaged but if it can be made to work I would love to use this watch. Anybody knows which watch this is?

The second one is a Seamaster ladies’ watch. It is not running either. The number below the Seamaster is 120. There is a long number on the inside the original clasp as well. 6501/827. Please help me identify both these watches ! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Sorry I thought I had uploaded the I
Ages but they didn’t go through. Here they are now. Thanks!!

80’s quartz seamaster 120.

The other is an "Art Collection" watch. Starting in 1986 the "Art Collection" of scratch-resistant ceramic watches was offered by Omega in limited editions of 999 watches, featuring art samples on casebacks and signed by art creators like Max Bill, Richard Paul Lohse, Paul Talman, Camille Graeser, Fritz Glarner, Al Held, Kenneth Noland, Arnaldo Pomodoro and Emilio Tadini. It was made in 3 case size models maxi-40mm, midi-32mm, and mini-22.

Yours seems to be missing the artwork, which would have sat in the indentation on the caseback. In good condition even with a well known artist like Max Bill on the back your only look at a few hundred in worn condition, new old stock could break 1k. Yours with the ceramic damage, is worth parts for the dial and movement if it is not trashed.

Both should have omega branded quartz movements inside. The serial will give you an approximate date and the model number is inside the caseback.
Edited:

80’s quartz seamaster 120.

The other is an "Art Collection" watch. Starting in 1986 the "Art Collection" of scratch-resistant ceramic watches was offered by Omega in limited editions of 999 watches, featuring art samples on casebacks and signed by art creators like Max Bill, Richard Paul Lohse, Paul Talman, Camille Graeser, Fritz Glarner, Al Held, Kenneth Noland, Arnaldo Pomodoro and Emilio Tadini. It was made in 3 case size models maxi-40mm, midi-32mm, and mini-22.

Yours seems to be missing the artwork, which would have sat in the indentation on the caseback. In good condition even with a well known artist like Max Bill on the back your only look at a few hundred in worn condition, new old stock could break 1k. Yours with the ceramic damage, is worth parts for the dial and movement if it is not trashed.

Both should have omega branded quartz movements inside. The serial will give you an approximate date and the model number is inside the caseback.
Thanks so much! I appreciate the insights!

Hi Dan! I am afraid to leave them in the hands of any watch repair shop where I live in David Panamá there is as far as I could find out only one authorized Omaha watch representative but they are located in Panamá City, and it’s a 7 hour bus ride either way or a flight .. do you think a regular watch repair place would be able
To replace the batteries? Thanks for your opinion I very much appreciate it!

Yes, I think that an ordinary watch repair shop should be able to replace batteries while you wait, as long as the movement hasn't been damaged by corrosion. Sometimes the batteries leak and damage the movement unfortunately.