Forums Latest Members

Help identifying some vintage UGs

1. a_ayman Jan 13, 2017

A watchmaker in Cairo, Egypt (my hometown) has these on display. The pictures were taken while the watches were in the display and I don't have any better pictures.

Any help identifying them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skrotis likes this.
  2. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 13, 2017

HI

I like the watch on the lower left with the bracelet... its a later polerouter Super.. love it .... I would buy it if i was there!! cant go wrong with that one on its original bracelet too boot !!!

But that is me.... let me know how much he wants for if you do not like it , I am serious.

Best

bill sohne

Mapearso and a_ayman like this.
  3. a_ayman Jan 13, 2017

Anyone know what the one on top is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Mapearso Jan 13, 2017

+1
    What he said

5. Severin Jan 13, 2017

6. FREDMAYCOIN Jan 13, 2017

Just buy them all. You can't go wrong with UG. Make sure you get the presentation box. Dibs

a_ayman and Larry S like this.
  7. Carlton-Browne Jan 14, 2017

I'd say it isn't anything because a significant quantity (perhaps the vast majority) of 3 handers don't have a name; only the Polerouters, various types of Shadow and the Monodatic. It is likely to have either a calibre 1107 as per the Ebay listing above or a calibre 1105. I like the one top right but the stepped bezel (and hence slightly reduced dial) will probably mean that it wears rather small - don't ask me how I know this.

I don't expect you to publish ball park prices but are they reasonable, proper bargains or something akin to the most preposterous Ebay Buy-It-Now offers?