Forums Latest Members
  1. omegaaddict Aug 30, 2016

Evening gents,

Can someone help me identify the following three Omega watches?
    Any info is useful, model name, age, any special features, potential value.

Cheers!

I know this is a triple date but any additional info is helpful such as how do you set the month? (Seems like second position on crown isn't working so maybe that?)

[​IMG]

Single pusher chrono?
    [​IMG]

And this gorgeous piece?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. WatchWarlock Aug 30, 2016

The last two are garbage and worth maybe 200 each. I'll give you 500 for both. :taunt:

The first speedy is nice but nothing special. However, the Chronostop is really cool. Information about how to use the cal. 920 (the date version of the cal 865) is readily available online with a quick Google search. Value? Probably in the $500-1000 range.

The last Seamaster is an awesome cal. 1040 reference 176.XXX off the top of my head. Value ranges from $1200-2K depending on the condition/servicing.

3. omegaaddict Aug 30, 2016

Thanks a lot for that!

How about 600? ;)

4. 72c Aug 30, 2016

The first one is a 3321.30. To set the month on these, advance the day through to 31 and keep going until you have the correct month ;)
    (First position on crown, wind it counterclockwise if I remember correctly). Day change is the small flush button at 10

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. cristos71 Aug 30, 2016

Last one looks like a bit of a mix 'n' match to me. I don't remember seeing the yachting bezel with that dial configuration before.

What's the story with the Chronostop bracelet? Is it original Omega or something else. I wouldn't value it at more than €3-400 max, dirty lume colour and clearly in need of a service.

6. omegaaddict Aug 30, 2016

Chronostop is on an omega bracelet. Agree regarding the dial.

You're right about the last one the bezel ring does seem odd given other pictures I've seen.

In including movement pictures here for all three of any of you can verify that they're the correct movements.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. TNTwatch Aug 30, 2016

The rotor on this Yatching (ref. 176.010) is a replacement. The original serial number has been lost along with the old rotor. This along with the replacement dial means the watch is a mix-and-match combination of parts, worth much less than if it were all original - about $4000 more or less.

8. cristos71 Aug 30, 2016

From what I can tell the bracelet looks like it could be a Flightmaster bracelet, do you have a clasp picture?

Here´s a couple of pictures of my now sold 176.010 for reference. You can see the movement number in the rotor.

181.JPG
    186.JPG
    203.JPG

Speedmasterfan88 and TNTwatch like this.
  9. TNTwatch Aug 30, 2016

The integrated endlinks of this bracelet are only 18mm and wouldn't fit the Flightmaster's 22m lugs properly. This bracelet style is not exclusive to any model and often been equipped with other Seamaster and Speedmaster models - with different termination link sizes, of course.

cristos71 likes this.
  10. omegaaddict Aug 31, 2016

Thanks all for the input. Really helpful. Particularly pointing out the mix and match parts on the Chrono.