Forums Latest Members
  1. McNuggats Sep 9, 2015

Hi all,

I purchased this watch after viewing it on the Central Watch website, being from the UK it proved interesting to get the watch brought back!

The listing online didn't provide much information. Just materials and aesthetics - http://centralwatch.com/v/omega-3074/P318

I've trawled the web, through many forums and listings but I haven't found anything but only small amounts of similar watches - two tone and the like.

What I know;
    33mm watch casing, fluted bezel, stainless case/face/strap, plastic crystal & 1342 calibre quartz movement.

I've been to an Omega boutique and talked about the watch. It seems to have a Constellation pie pan face and case with the movement and strap of a Seamaster. A very strange crossover. I believe it to be a regional model for the US market but that is just a logical guess as it stands.

What I would like to know;
    Anything!
    I'd love to know the history of the watch itself more so than the materials etc. It's in mint condition and I adore the way it looks, even the quirky movement. IMG_5217.JPG prod_318_540_org.jpg

rogart likes this.
  2. rogart ray it again, Ram. Sep 9, 2015

The reference is something with 396.... as it says in the label . On the bottom of the label . It's a 1342 movement and the watch has a coinring or coinbezel .