Help identifying my watch

Attached is a photo of my watch.
Omega Seamaster gold
do no seem to find anything like it.
Please help me identify the exact details/
ThanksomegaFront.png

Redial unfortunately

No back pictures, but if the back screws off or snap back. Reference number will be stamped inside. With that. You can search on the model.

If a top loader (movement is removed from the top). You will need a watchmaker to do that

If you can have the watch opened up, the information you need are the numbers inside the case-back and on the movement.

Guess I there is no non-intrusive way to verify.
no exterior clues.
Got it. thanks

It a gold Omega. Good right there. Dial is refinished,, but if you want to spend the money. Could have it done again and better, but need to pick the right company or could end up with something no better

Like 1
Quoted member DON
It a gold Omega. Good right there. Dial is refinished,, but if you want to spend the money. Could have it done again and better, but need to pick the right company or could end up with something no better
Thanks!

Solid gold case is a big plus, but dial has been repainted and your 12" marker is wrong - another option if you are feeling spendy is finding an entirely new dial.

Solid gold case is a big plus, but dial has been repainted and your 12" marker is wrong - another option if you are feeling spendy is finding an entirely new dial.
Thanks