Help identifying inherited omega seamaster

I recently inherited an omega seamaster from my grandfather for my graduation. I’m having trouble identifying model and production year of the watch due to that there is no serial number on the back and the fact that there are so many different models. Any help will be appreciated😀.

Congratulations on your graduation! Your watch looks like my 14700 circa 1960, hands on yours are different

upload_2023-6-16_16-31-5.png

You’ll find the model number on inside of the case back, serial number on the movement. If you don’t have the proper tool to open ask a local watch maker to avoid damaging.

That is a nice graduation gift. It seems to be a ref. 14390 and it should have a manual wind movement 285 inside. I think the alpha hands are a legitimate alternative. Those watches also came with baton and dauphine hands. As said above, to be sure you would have to look inside.

That is a nice graduation gift. It seems to be a ref. 14390 and it should have a manual wind movement 285 inside. I think the alpha hands are a legitimate alternative. Those watches also came with baton and dauphine hands. As said above, to be sure you would have to look inside.
Thank you very much, thats seems to be the correct model 😀.