Help identifying correct bracelet/end links for Seamaster 168.022

You might bring that watch to your watchmaker to adjust the end links. They should be flush with the tops of the lugs.

Ah, my bad, I see what you mean. I thought the stretch came from the tight fit. Yes, if the bracelet has too much stretch another link won’t fix that. You might have it redone by a watchmaker, but I have no experience with that and the price tag that this work carries.

I understand the micro adjustment on the clasp, but I’m concerned that if I add a link to make all the links “close together” (have less stretch), that the bracelet can stretch back open and be loose. Not sure if I explained it correctly... but does that make sense?
Once stretched they remain that way "forever".

Where did you get that end-link number? I have the following for your reference in the list:

1067/532
1069/524
1098/540
1125/560

End links are 556 (apparently 555 would fit too). The 556 are 19mm and available at Omega Boutique part 026ST556, $48 USD each. Took 3 weeks to get them.

Ah, I see what you did. You wanted BOR and got some BOR end links, and sure enough they don't fit, but you're fine with that. I see that I gave you the list of appropriate bracelets previously but you went your own way.

Never mind.

Yes, I wanted a BOR. Why do I feel like I’m being scolded?:whipped:

Ignore it. That you wanted a BoR for that watch was literally the first thing you said. You were provided with a list of bracelets and endlinks that had nothing to do with your wish and thus decided for another option.

I thought I'd update the status of my bracelet. I originally put on a beads of rice bracelet on my 168.022. Even though this is not a correct bracelet for the model, I just wanted a beads of rice!

Since then, I purchased another watch that comes with the BoR (specifically an Ingenieur 666), so I decided to get the right bracelet for my Seamaster. I found a 1098 (apparently NOS) and bought 540 endlinks from my AD:

Admittedly it looks better than the BoR. The watch is 55years old and looks almost new! 😎😁