Help identifying correct bracelet and end links for a 1966 ref 101.010

Hey all.

Ages ago I posted for help identifying a watch which turned out to be a 101.010. Well I finally got around to taking it to be serviced. Because of the huge sentimental value I only only wanted to use an official omega service centre. They warned me about the cost Vs what the watch is physically worth, but it was never about that. Anyway, dropped off with them in September. Sent back to Switzerland shortly thereafter, and now this week I've had the quote through finally (£795 if you are even still reading this far...). I'm hoping that means it will be back with me soon.

So, to my question. It needs a bracelet. Is there any resource which will tell me the correct one? I think a 1037 beads of rice looks great, but is it correct? What about end links?

Would very much appreciate any guidance.

Thanks

Have you done a google search to see if there are photos of watches with the bracelet you like on them?

Have you done a google search to see if there are photos of watches with the bracelet you like on them?
Thanks, and yes I have looked online. The question I am really asking is which strap is correct for model/year.

Thanks, and yes I have looked online. The question I am really asking is which strap is correct for model/year.

Omegas of this period weren't typically supplied with bracelets from the factory, they were selected by the buyer at the point of sale, usually from whatever the selling dealer hand on hand or were added to the watch later often when the original strap wore out.

Hi all,
I write in this post because I have same question of Stupot... Have you found the correct reference bracelet for 101.010? I can't find anything. Thanks for any help!

IMG_20230524_173058.jpg