Help identifying an early Omega

Posts
2
Likes
0
Sziasztok mindenkinek,

Nemrég szereztem be ezt a korai Omega karórát, és szeretném megköszönni a segítségedet az azonosításában.

Szerkezet: Omega, 15 köves, no. 6,299,860
Tok: 0,925 sterling ezüst, no. 7,043,172
Tok átmérője: kb. 28 mm
Kis másodperckijelző 6 óránál.

Meg tudná valaki segíteni ennek az óranak a típusát/modelljét vagy hozzávetőleges referenciaszámát?

Továbbá, ezt a méretet és stílust hagyományosan férfi karórának, női karórának, vagy inkább uniszexnek tekintenék?

Köszönöm!

 
Posts
2
Likes
0
Sorry, I accidentally posted the original text in Hungarian. I will repost the information in English below.

Hello everyone,


I recently acquired this early Omega wristwatch and would appreciate your help identifying it.


Movement: Omega, 15 jewels, no. 6,299,860
Case: sterling silver 0.925, no. 7,043,172
Case diameter: approximately 28 mm
Small seconds at 6 o’clock.


Could anyone help identify the model/type or approximate reference of this watch?


Also, would this size and style traditionally be considered a men’s watch, women’s watch, or rather unisex?


Thank you!
 
Posts
67
Likes
23
I think the movement is a 23.7 caliber judging by the size and the serial on it says it comes from 1924.