Forums Latest Members
  1. blacktiger Aug 18, 2017

Evening everyone!

Haven't been on here for a LONG time! Trying to get back into it now! Hope everyone doing well!

Have been handed down this gorgeous gold Omega. Now, I have ZERO clues on its age, it's worth, movement etc. From my own judgment, I would say the bracelet, the crown, and the back are not original...perhaps the back is real, but I don't believe the strap is real.

If anyone has any information on the piece, I would be most grateful and really appreciate any help!

Hope all is well with the members on here, hopefully, will be able to get back into the collecting, loved it!

IMG_4011 2.JPG IMG_4010 2.JPG IMG_4009 2.JPG IMG_4008 2.JPG IMG_4007 2.JPG
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 18, 2017

Nice and welcome back. Now the tough love: You aren't new here; you know what's needed to answer your questions.

Foo2rama and Jwit like this.
  3. blacktiger Aug 18, 2017

Not too sure I follow really, not going to be taking the back off myself. Was going to get a jeweller to do it, just thought someone maybe able to help on here. Haha

4. Edward53 Aug 18, 2017

Dial looks as if it might be ok. Not sure how anyone can comment on the back or the crown without photos. Did you check case and bracelet for hallmarks?

5. François Pépin Aug 18, 2017

The dial looks ok. I would like a pic of the case back before making any comment on its originality.

6. heavenscloud Aug 19, 2017

Case looks big for the dial.

7. Bumper Aug 21, 2017

By the hands & dial, i think i know what's inside & what decade it is from... It should have a press on case back. But i can't tell if it's real or not if there isn't a pic.
    We need pictures of everything, inside/outside of the caseback, movement, etc. We're old, we have OCD, and we get grumpy.

More info would pique our interest, like how did this get handed down to you? Who did it belong to? How long did he/she have it for? Where was it acquired?

mikechi22 likes this.