Forums Latest Members
  1. d_bounce Jul 5, 2018

I've got a Seamaster I'm trying to sell on Ebay. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Year, model, approximate value?

Measures 30mm in diameter, 19.4 cm in length. 9k gold.

What sort of information is given by the markings on the caseback? Also, how difficult would it be for me to expose the movement for pictures? I have no experience with watches and no special tools, would I be able to figure out what to remove and what not to touch? Is all that worth the effort?
    1.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG 7.JPG 10.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG IMG_0419.JPG

2. pmontoyap Jul 5, 2018

Im not sure I understand. You have posted very decent pictures of the interior, and you want to open it to take more pictures?

connieseamaster and d_bounce like this.
  3. d_bounce Jul 5, 2018

Well, I don't want to do that because it seems like a bad idea, but someone suggested to me to take pictures of the movement, and I would guess that involves removing some of the protective plates visible in the picture.

4. warrydog Jul 5, 2018

I'm sorry I can't provide much info on your watch, but I can say that the photos of the inside caseback and reference and serial number are adequate for one of the more knowledgeable members to help you determine what you're after.....
    Please do NOT try to disassemble your watch any further.
    Best Wishes,

connieseamaster and d_bounce like this.