Help id my old watch movement?

I just need help finding what watch i have. Its an old omega movement that i got from relatives, as they used to be watch makers/watch repairs around the world wars and old movements were accumulated. Any help with what this watch might be would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! omega 1.jpg omega 2.jpg omega 3.jpg

Thanks! what do you mean by ca? Im new to all this watch stuff haha.
Circa is a Latin word meaning 'around, approximately'. Often abbreviated to "ca".

Circa is a Latin word meaning 'around, approximately'. Often abbreviated to "ca".
Right. Thank you haha. I knew they rough year by the movement serial number but im just struggling to find the exact watch. If you have any suggestions on how i can identify it they would be greatly appreciated haha.
Thanks again!

The only way to find the exact watch would be to apply to Omega for an Extract of the Archives. There are many posts about this facility on the internet etc.

the watch itself must be part of this collection so circa 1945.

Resized_20231220_124753.jpg

Thank you so much! The dial itself looks a bit different though. Mine has numbers only every 2 hours, has the second markings on the inside of the numbers rather than the outside, and has the "swiss made" on the bottom rather than around the six. Is this just a dial difference with the same watch or is it a different watch?

Thank you so much! The dial itself looks a bit different though. Mine has numbers only every 2 hours, has the second markings on the inside of the numbers rather than the outside, and has the "swiss made" on the bottom rather than around the six. Is this just a dial difference with the same watch or is it a different watch?
Omega used many different dial designs on references.

This is but one of many 30 mm sized diameter movements made by Omega. Both sweep second and small/sub second movements..

if your looking to recase it and turn it into a watch.

just check EBay and type in 30T2 SC and see what pops up. Parts, movements and maybe a case. Bear in mind that you probably won’t be the only one bidding on it