Forums Latest Members

HELP!!! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE

1. HopeOfferings Aug 2, 2015

CAM01692.jpg CAM01694-1.jpg CAM01696.jpg CAM01700.jpg After my husband passed in October 2014, my mother & father in law became sick also. They had been hoarders for many years until they ran out of places to sit. We would have to turn sideways just to get around tue house. The watches were given to me with a few truckloads of other things. Some thing were my husbands things that his mom saved for him. Some other items were from my in laws and their parents possesions. Other than the real shunken head, a 7' indian statue, and knife/coin collections these watches came home with me. Ive never really been into name brand items, so i walked around for months carrying a Dooney and Burk hand bag and didnt have a clue as to what that was. So i have held on to things so that had the time to look into them. You could imagine the debt im faced with after losing him with no life insurance. To top it off my roomate wrecked my truck last week and im really in a bad way. Ive had them almost a year now and i am struggling. I need the money so bad. Before i even begin i must know what they are so that i am familar with them before selling them. I woukd never want to sell an item as autentic if in fact it isnt. So there is my story. I hope these are better pictures. Thank you in advance.

Edited Aug 2, 2015
  2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 2, 2015

You need to insert the photos correctly, nothing shows.
    Click on the ADD PHOTOS box below the post,
    select the photo from your computer,
    wait for it to load,
    then click on Insert Photo.

3. M.D. Aug 2, 2015

Better photos and some info regarding how tot came about them would be helpful.

4. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 2, 2015

I wouldn't waste any more photos.

5. redpcar Aug 2, 2015

Sorry. Replicas.
    I rarely have met anyone who has stumbled across authentic watches. Authentic versions are valuable and generally the owner keeps close track of them.

6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Aug 2, 2015

Hope-stealing Fakes

7. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 2, 2015

Theren't even a smidgen of hope in those.

8. HopeOfferings Aug 2, 2015

Keeping better track of things for the past 6 years was at his moms. He became bedridden 4 holes 3 colostomy bags, we lost our home and i cared full time for him. So in the sad events where we were forced to rent rooms from strangers or live in hospitals months at a time moms was home base. And they had been buried for some time. So.

9. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 2, 2015

A sad story and my condolences.

I hope that, by not passing these off to somebody as genuine watches, karma comes your way and Lady Luck smiles on you.

Cheers

Jim

HopeOfferings and lillatroll like this.
  10. HopeOfferings Aug 3, 2015

11. HopeOfferings Aug 3, 2015

I would never pass these off as real. I obey the laws of the land. I have been that person who has got taken by someone. I didnt like that feeling therefore i woukd not inflict it either.

TexasKevin likes this.
  12. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Aug 3, 2015

Sorry to hear your circumstances but those are fake. I wish you the best.