Forums Latest Members
  1. victorngzh May 20, 2016

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thinking of buying this 3592.50 as my first watch! Do you guys see anything wrong with it or any red flags i should be wary of? from the research i've done so far it seems that the bracelet (812) matches the year of manufacture which would be 483xxxxx. How much would be a fair price and if anyone else is selling something like this for below 3000USD id be interested in hearing more!

dalethorn likes this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 20, 2016

Watch looks fine, very good condition considering its age but it does need a service if it doesn't come with a receipt for one being completed in the last 5 years.

3. VillageIdiot May 20, 2016

Well, if you don't care about box or papers:
    HOWEVER:
    • Be careful of any customs/duties/VAT/taxes (full value is declared on the customs forms). These can push the price above $3000. However, not all US buyers seem to be hit by these.
    • They're heavily polished. One has virtually no black in the caseback writing.
    • Bracelets may be too small. You'll have to obtain links elsewhere.
    • First-time buyers can get another 5% off.
    • While this site is generally reliable, you have to play very close attention to the listings. I once saw a 3572.50 there where the case and movement serial numbers did not appear to match (if you do buy one of these display caseback speedy pros, be sure to inspect the serial numbers upon delivery and verify that they do match). There's also a current listing for a 3572.50 where the bracelet appears to be non-original (appears to be a newer/authentic pushbutton bracelet).
    Edit: and, like most used watches, these are almost certainly in need of a servicing.

4. victorngzh May 20, 2016

Thanks so much guys for your replies really appreciate your knowledge and all. So tempted to pull the trigger and purchase either this or the 3572.50 but so far I've only seen 3592.50's with a more complete set and all