Forums Latest Members
  1. Kerry Apr 10, 2017

can I post in sales?

2. tyrantlizardrex Apr 10, 2017

Sure. You just have to contribute 200 helpful, engaging posts to the community. And then you can sell. :)

3. Drawarms Apr 10, 2017

4. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Apr 10, 2017

Hello Kerry!

Welcome to Omega Forums! The sales sections are generally used for trusted members to sell/trade watches. A minimum of 200 posts(as stated by @tyrantlizardrex) is required. The reasoning for this 200 post rule can be found by following the link that @Drawarms provided.

This link, along with many other threads are posted permanently at the top of various sub fora. These are called stickies. Please take the time to read the stickies because a majority of your questions have already been answered in them.

Also feel free to introduce yourself, set an avatar image and post some photos of your watches. We are a fun community here at OF and we only bite on occasion.

-Jake

5. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Apr 10, 2017

Hey Kerry

From one new member to another : welcome. You will find @Jwit spot-on with his provided information. Only other advice I could give is : read the forum, see how things are said, and fit in. But most importantly, be yourself (unless you like causing chaos/bad vibes as mentioned in https://omegaforums.net/threads/cant-we-all-just-be-friends.56126.)...

Best regards,
    Eugene

ffej4 and Jwit like this.