Forums Latest Members
  1. Jon of York Oct 17, 2017

Hello all Jon of York here a new member. I have recently become the custodion of an Omega Constellation Manhatten, I have added some photographs. This watch was given to my late brother in law in 1984/1985, when he was working for the UK Crown Agents on secondment to the Kingdom of Bharain. It has the crest of the Emir of Bharain in blue on the dial, and I am told that it is in stell and 18ct gold. Do any of our members know anytning of this watch, and would it have been a limited edition as it has the Emir's crest on it. It had a new battery fitted yesterday, by an Omega approved workshop, and it started immediately after being dormant since April 1993! It has the number 1422 on the back of the case, and the bracelet has 11 Stainless steel Omega 1392/012 MOD. DEPOSE stamped/engraved on it. The dial is champagne couloured. Any information or advise about this watch would be much appreciated. Kind regards. DSC_0358.JPG DSC_0349.JPG DSC_0355.JPG DSC_0356.JPG DSC_0357[1266].JPG

2. jimmyd13 Oct 17, 2017

Welcome to the Forum, Jon. Plenty of Connie experts around here will give you a rundown on the watch. Paging @Peemacgee

Jon of York likes this.
  3. Jon of York Oct 17, 2017

Thank for the welcome Jimmy, I have been reading some posts. This is a real brains trust.

4. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Oct 17, 2017

Too late for me @jimmyd13
    Strictly an early Connie-boy

Welcome Jon.
    Hopefully your moniker means you're in York.
    If so pencil in a Yorkshire GTG around Xmas time. ( but rest your liver well in advance !)

chunkythebulldog and jimmyd13 like this.
  5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Oct 17, 2017

There are a lot of watches with Middle Eastern royal crests. They where frequently given as gifts.

They are not considered limited editions. Interesting but not more valuable then a watch without.

The printing may have been done by Omega, contracted by Omega after an order. Or done post sale by a third party.

6. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Oct 17, 2017

Hi Jon - Welcome to the forum.