Forums Latest Members
  1. eyebrows Jun 23, 2019

hi all- my name is Henry, I live in London and am hunting a 145.013. Am a junior doctor, and a robotics nerd. Until recently I couldn’t afford to buy the watch- having seen one on my flying instructor years back, so am excited to finally get my hands on one.
    Otherwise my watches are fairly non-descript.
    Submariner 11661OLN
    A project tag heuer Carrera
    And my everyday of either a braun or Apple Watch depending on what up to that day.

2. jimmyd13 Jun 23, 2019

Welcome to the forum, Henry. Settle in, read, contribute and you'll find that your knowledge on all things Omega increases exponentially.

While you won't yet have priviledges to post in the For Sale sections, you can certainly browse them and PM the sellers of anything you're interested in. Don't be insulted if sellers ask for references as a new member (hell, even as an older member). The FS section is probably your best bet for a good Flightmaster.

3. eyebrows Jun 23, 2019

I’ve been lurking there for some time! As always, will provide any references to allay fears.
    And thank you- love learning, love taking things apart.

4. Vitezi Jun 23, 2019

Hi Henry, welcome aboard! Given your profession, may I suggest this image for your avatar?
    [​IMG]

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. KeithS Jun 23, 2019

Hi Henry. Is “junior doctor” the same as the U.S.’s “resident physician?”

Haha, nice! I picture this avatar in a staring contest with yours, Vitezi :)

Vitezi likes this.