Forums Latest Members

Hello from Virginia/USA (bonus avatar issues)

1. veloscaraptor May 30, 2019

Hi everyone! I joined up after seeing a few things I was interested in buying through WatchRecon. I don't have any Omega yet, but should soon.

Totally unrelated to that is that I can't get an avatar to upload. I've tried in Safari for mac and iOS, and the choose file dialog just spins and spins. Is there a maximum size I should be using? Either in terms of pixels or file size? Thanks in advance!

2. veloscaraptor May 30, 2019

aaaannnnnnnd, apparently it worked this last time. So I guess you can disregard the second part of my post lol

3. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 30, 2019

Welcome. What part of Va?

4. veloscaraptor May 30, 2019

I'm in the Harrisonburg area

5. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 30, 2019

I'm up near DC. I haven't seen other OF members mention being down in the Harrison area. You at JMU?

Swissmister likes this.
  6. veloscaraptor May 30, 2019

ding ding ding :)

7. Syzygy May 30, 2019

Welcome to the OF! I'm in the Silver Spring area, and work in Ashburn VA. Traffic sucks, but it gives me plenty time to admire recent arrivals to the collection. I've purchased from two members so far, and every transaction has been straightforward, honest, and easy. Great group of passionate people here, and an amazing source of knowledge!

veloscaraptor likes this.
  8. Gunsmoke375 Jun 14, 2019

Welcome,
    I live in Chester and work in downtown Richmond. The people on here are cool and have lots and lots of information to share! Again, welcome!

9. Omega-Q Jun 16, 2019

Welcome! I'm in Arlington! Tysons Corner is where I bought my first Omega!

10. astrand Jun 16, 2019

Welcome to the OF - I am currently living in Sweden, but used to live with my aunt near Fort Valley / New Market / MT Jackson, up in the mountains. My cousins wife was studying at JMU - used to drive to Harrisonburg to eat at Five Guys in town.

11. shishy www.hpmor.com Jun 16, 2019

Hi, welcome! I'm in Maryland. Used to work out of Tyson's but now going to DC :)