Forums Latest Members
  1. MorB Mar 1, 2018

Hi all !
    I'm new here, my name is Yann and I'm french (nobody's perfect :D)... I'm living in Nice (French riviera).
    I'm industrial Designer and also Photographer... I'm not a real watch collector but I love and wear watchs (and especially Omega watchs).

When I was younger I loved nautic/sport watches... At 25 I got a Seiko 6105, when I was 30 I got a Seamaster Chrono Peter Blake (2594.50.00) but later, when I was 40 I got a beautiful Omega Constellation (168.045)...
    [​IMG]

I love my Blake because I can wear it in all situation (diving, diner etc.)
    [​IMG]

I love my constellation because it's a classy watch, and also amazing to wear (so light and slim, the watch band is great)
    [​IMG]

I've seen an old post about a bracelet to sell for my constellation, but I don't know how I can contact the seller (and if the bracelet is still to sell)... I tried to read faq but didn't see any details who can help me :)

And because it's winter, as a gift, please enjoy one of my sunny picture of french riviera...
    [​IMG]
    Let's share a sit, a good cocktail and a Cohiba together ! :cool::D

2. SouthernScot Mar 1, 2018

Bonjour! Welcome to the forum. Lovely collection of watches you have and excellent photos. I think being French is a positive in these times, I’m a Scot who lives in the south of England so you may know how I’m feeling about things here at present! You also have the advantage of living in beautiful Nice, My wife and I were there eighteen months ago, but only for a week, we loved it.
    Enjoy your time here.

Don Bocadillo likes this.
  3. Jerseyhammer Mar 1, 2018

Welcome to OF enjoy . Nice watches

4. fibonacci086 Mar 1, 2018

Welcome Yann !
    I love Nice, lived there for approx. 15 years.
    Have a nice piece of socca for me !
    Cheers

5. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Mar 1, 2018

Welcome Yann.
    Lovely part of the world.
    For many years when I’d had enough of architecture (usually around October each year ) I’d escape to the south of France from the north of England.
    Fly into Nice and be in St Paul de Vence for a late lunch.
    If you like Constellations - check out the show and tell thread - warning, you may get hooked

6. MorB Mar 1, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your comments :)

I love Scotland, I enjoyed a little trip few month ago... that was amazing... One of black & white photography I made (I also have colour picture lol) :

Dark Road V (the white house)
    [​IMG]

And also Saint Paul de Vence of course :

Les pierres de Saint Paul
    [​IMG]

I will go to the Omega Constellation thread ;)