Forums Latest Members
  1. Shaheen Jan 20, 2019

Good day All ,

Being a person who believed a G-shock would be the only investment i do on watches (which i still believe so) to developing a like towards mechanical watches happened or is happening for sometime now .

A little bit of savings and all the info i can collect from here could find me a New dear watch .

Ps: I am just a noob ::book::

Ciao

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. PhysicsIsFun Jan 20, 2019

Two months ago I thought my 16-y old Seiko quartz with titanium case & bracelet was the only watch I needed. Then I started to look at mechanical watches. I now have an Omega GSOTM Meteorite on my wrist and a Rolex Datejust due to arrive next week. They will be daily wearers - with the Seiko!

Mad Dog and Shaheen like this.
  3. Shaheen Jan 20, 2019

Thats some acquisition in a course of 2 months i must say . I amlooking at aqua terra . Need inputs

4. Longbow Jan 20, 2019

Welcome to OF Mr Shaheen!
    I think we need to set you off on an Omega odyssey, so how about a Speedmaster with desert sand coloured strap and an old photo of hill-climb racing in a 1956 VW Karmann Ghia in ….Bahrain.
    1956 VW Karmann Ghia & Spedmaster.jpg

asrnj77, Mad Dog and Shaheen like this.
  5. corn18 Jan 20, 2019

I was a G-Shock kindof guy for my whole life. Then I got the itch and well, let's just say it got out of control quick. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

This was 2 years of buying and selling:

Watches 2017 04.jpg

amiriqbal, Mad Dog and BenBagbag like this.
  6. Shaheen Jan 20, 2019

I call that an arsenal :)

7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 20, 2019

Welcome! We are a forum of enablers. I came here with 2 Omega and a seiko. Now I’ve got 11, 4 Omega and a bunch of other cool pieces. Any AT that speaks to you is perfect for you. Stick around and you’ll end up with a Speedy Pro and something killer vintage that speaks to you.

amiriqbal likes this.
  8. Shaheen Jan 21, 2019

as of now i got my eyes on a seamaster aqua terra the one with white/silver not so sure dial with blue rubber strap and the moonwatch , got 2 watches as used options also the DSOM and pam005 panerai both of em are flawless .
    major confusion and finances calculations happening in the head right now ::screwloose::

Foo2rama likes this.
  9. athom Feb 13, 2019

Hello !