Forums Latest Members
  1. vpn Sep 3, 2015

Hi to the entire community! I'm Enzo, mostly known as VPN, 23, from Italy. I begun collecting Omegas very recently, starting with a Constellation F300 I have recently sold to a friend. They are beautiful and fascinating watches, I must say. But I am still searching for the right model that can be on my definitive specimen in my collection.

Due to my kind of collecting idea, I'm mostly fond of electromechanical, tuning fork and early quartz watches. At the moment I own an Electroquartz "Pupitre", but due to the left handed crown, I'm seeking someone who wants to trade it with the 1301 Electroquartz with the crown on the right (this one basically: http://www.crazywatches.pl/omega-1301-electroquartz-f8192hz-beta21-1972 ), as I fell in love with Beta 21 watches, and I would like to have a model that's easier to set time with (I have to turn the Electroquartz upside down if I set the time!)

Besides that, I hope to be welcomed here, my Electroquartz says hi:

[​IMG]

-Enzo

TNTwatch and Lou P like this.
  2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Sep 3, 2015

Seems like you'd get along well with @Tom Dick

3. vpn Sep 3, 2015

Heh, Tom Dick's collection is outstanding. I'm very fond of Beta 21s, but the left handed crown of my Electroquartz is a bit of a fuss to me. And so, I hope I can find here someone who wants to trade my Electroquartz with the 1301, that at least has a right handed crown.

I'm amazed by the accuracy of the watch tough. I've set it the 27th of August, when I've received it, it's still synchronized with the Atomic clock.

4. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Sep 3, 2015

Welcome aboard Enzo! Looking forward to seeing more of your electro-beauties! I keep seeing an Omega Marine Chronometer at a local pawn shop, but I can't get them to even think about going less than $US 4,000 for it. So it just sits there, collecting dust :(

5. vpn Sep 3, 2015

Thank you very much for welcoming me! The other watches I got aren't luxury watches but they have their own places in history. I hope I can post my essays about them in the next days too. Some of the watches I got are a LIP R184, a Luch 3055, a "Franken" Bulova Accutron 214 Spaceview, a rare Timex M62 "Time Machine" and many others. I also have a rare Optel HS-1, the first LCD watch ever made in 1972, but unfortunately it's not working, along with a Longines Ultronic. I really hope to find someone who accepts to trade my Pupitre with a 1301. At least, with a 1301 I won't have issues with the crown hurting my wrist...

Edited Sep 3, 2015
    Jones in LA likes this.