Forums Latest Members

Hello, and Vintage Watch Service in London

1. yosini Mar 20, 2014

Hi,

Just signed up so thought I would introduce myself, and obviously ask for some guidance....I've been collecting vintage watches for about 20 years, no specific brands more style based which generally means 1960-70s are the ones I find most beautiful. In now have around 80 - most of which work and I try to cycle their wearing, I know I don't treat them as well as I should, but what started out as a hobby with maybe a handful of watches is now a slight obsession, or a problem as a number of them are now in need of servicing.... I used to take all my watches to a chap in Padddington who knew what he was doing, and seemed to be a great old watch craftsman although he moved premises about 7 years ago and we lost contact. I've tried a few other watch servicing places in London (around Clerkenwell Rd) but have been disappointed by their service, so wondered if anyone on here has a place they can recommend?

To keep it Omega related though, I have a Montreal and a Geneve Bullseye that both need a bit of a TLC.

Cheers

Joe

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 20, 2014

You should contact stefan he's a watchmaker that's very good with vintage Omegas, probably most others too from that era.

citizenrich likes this.