Forums Latest Members

SOLD Helbros Invincible skin diver - manual wind & serviced

1. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Apr 10, 2021

Hey OF,

For sale is my Helbros Invincible skin diver with an Uncle Seiko Holzer bracelet and new Uncle Seiko tropic strap with correct fat spring bars. In 2020 I had the watch fully serviced by local grandfather & grandson watch maker duo that happen to specialize in Helbros. When I brought this piece in to them, they lit up and pulled out their several trays of Helbros and varying other pieces, and gave me a tour of their facility. It was super neat!

Anyways, one of the pictures includes the receipt/write up of the service, and will be included in the sale. The watch keeps excellent time and the date changes +/- a couples minutes from midnight (can't remember the exact time). The bezel has correct bi-directional friction and rotates smoothly. The all stainless case is in excellent condition with the crown showing a slight brassing. Both winding and time set are smooth. The dial is in excellent condition with tritium markers matching the hands. I found the roulette date wheel a treat to look at. I have wet sanded the crystal and it now looks new. Overall, the watch is in excellent condition. I believe the case is just over 37mm without the crown and is 19mm between the lugs. I am asking $300 obo with shipping included via paypal F&F. I have only sold a few watches since joining the forum, but links to feedback can be found below. The watch and I are located in Northern California.

The biggest negative is the bezel insert. The original was a beauty but spontaneously decided to jettison when the glue holding it in place had dried up. The duo that serviced the watch came to the rescue when they provided a spare bezel insert from a parts Helbros skin diver; however, in appearance it is rough, but it is correct to the watch. The very last image is a picture I took with the original bezel and shows the potential this piece has if a correct insert can be sourced.

Links to feedback
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/scarecrow-boat-is-a-great-seller.125526/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/fantastic-transaction-with-scarecrow-boat.118486/

IMG_5248.JPG
    IMG_5252.JPG IMG_5254.JPG
    IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4300.JPG IMG_4301.JPG
    IMG_5241.JPG IMG_5242.JPG IMG_5243.JPG IMG_5244.JPG IMG_5245.JPG IMG_5246.JPG IMG_5247.JPG IMG_5250.JPG IMG_5249.JPG IMG_5253.JPG tempImagenRuh4A.png

IMG_5003.JPG

Edited Apr 10, 2021
    Zdzislaw, amcclell, Duracuir1 and 5 others like this.
  2. arturo7 Apr 10, 2021

Nice

Zdzislaw and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  3. LesXL Apr 10, 2021

Nice²

Zdzislaw and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  4. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Apr 10, 2021

Sold

Edited Apr 11, 2021
    w154, Zdzislaw, DaveK and 1 other person like this.