Forums Latest Members
  1. Vagante Mar 20, 2018

Got a call from the local Omega Boutique they had a Speedmaster 17 limited edition. Once I put it on my wrist I knew it was not coming off. My Geneve buddy now has a friend.....

The interesting part is that they did not have the box for it. I started pressuring them as to why they didn't and they really couldn't give me a good answer other than it was coming from Switzerland separately. I said probably because they misspelled word and those are being reprinted. They laughed and said how did you know? I told them I prefer to have the box that was misspelled and if they could possibly get that for me I would prefer to have that they promise to try.....not sure if they're going to be able to accomplish that but we will see. They did give me this beautiful wooden box that I certainly can use. I'll keep you posted as to what I receive for the original.

20180320_204315.jpg
    Vitezi, IDXM, Wivac and 1 other person like this.
  2. 77deluxe Mar 20, 2018

Congrats. Great watch.

3. Vagante Mar 20, 2018

Sorry for the poor pictures. Long day

4. ulackfocus Mar 20, 2018

Thank you for posting a picture of a new acquisition. :thumbsup:

I have a question for you: with such a phallic symbol for an avatar picture, and a screen name of "Vagante", is there a joke we're missing? :eek: :p

5. Vagante Mar 20, 2018

Ha. No connection between the two. I'm a big Austin Powers fan and I saw this going down the Intercoastal Waterway while I was fishing one day. Could not resist taking the photo. It is a fuel tank that was used on the space shuttle. I immediately thought of Austin Powers and I've been waiting to use it in the right setting.. the vagante is the word for a wandering cleric with no direction or jurisdiction. I am also a priest with a sense of humor

IDXM, JimInOz and larryganz like this.
  6. Vanallard Mar 20, 2018

Congrats on the new addition to the collection!

7. PeterMizzi Mar 20, 2018

Stunning new addition

8. IDXM Mar 21, 2018

Congratulations and great story regarding the avatar.