Have you seen this Omega Speedmaster Dial before?

Good day to all, I am new in the forum. I am starting a project to buy my first Speedmaster, and aiming to one with a 321 movement.
I found this 2998, with a service bezel and dial, though it has aged pleasantly!
Have you seen this bezel before? Doing some research I found a 105.003 and a 145.012 with a similar one! None of its owners identify them as service dials!
How would you rate this watch, movement number and year, and case back are correct with a 2998-62. Bezel, dial, and a sub dial hand are services at best! Thank you all for your help, adding some pictures, thank you gor your help, Pedro

It's a fake.

Or else a poor re-dial done by in a kindergarten art class.

Tks!

I see the flaws, the “1”, the T SUISSE MADE T no centered, short markers inadequate for the model…
What was strange to me is to find two other watches on sale right now with the exact same dial…

Sorry, talking about the dial, not bezel, which is not right also!

Asymmetric T’s exist.

need better shots of the dial to confirm. It doesn’t feel right though. But it might be an early 60’s piece or a post 1970 service dial.

Looks like a refinished dial to me. The 1/5 second track is all over the place and the font looks off

It’s a service dial for what I know. i have the same one.
The one i have was returned by Omega after a service for a 2998. I bought the parts to the guy.

IMG_0593.png IMG_0525.jpeg IMG_0526.jpeg

Tks!

I see the flaws, the “1”, the T SUISSE MADE T no centered, short markers inadequate for the model…
What was strange to me is to find two other watches on sale right now with the exact same dial…
It appears to be a service dial to me.

Thank you all! The dial is the same you just shared! When I found the other two models with the same dials, both owners replied they were original to the watch (105.003 from 64; and 145.012 67).
And the current owner of the watch, says it was his father for the last 50 years (who knows!). So this may be a service dial from mid 60s, correct?
I see that the hands and dial aged quite similarly in the watch. The bezel is also a serviced one.
Would you say this watch is fair? Or unattractive because of all these service parts? Would you go for it, or let it go, no matter what… tks!

It’s a service dial for what I know. i have the same one.
The one i have was returned by Omega after a service for a 2998. I bought the parts to the guy.

IMG_0593.png IMG_0525.jpeg IMG_0526.jpeg

Have you bought this parts recently? Just wonder…

Please do not go for it. I was like you when I planned to buy my first speedmaster. I got one with a lot of service parts(including the service dial) and finally ended up selling it losing big money. When most of the people collect vitnage watches, originality is everything.

You see people here paying crazy amount of money to buy parts like bezel, crown, or even pushers just to make everything on their watches period correct!

You’re welcome. i bought the parts recently yes.
About your choice of buying the watch… it’s up to you and your budget. But if i was in your case, and for a first buy, i’ll go for another one.
There are lots of nice examples here with honest sellers. You may find what you really want with some time.

Have you got a better picture of the dial. Look at the subseconds tract between 20 and 25. Either the picture is very poor/wobbly or is a repaint as there’s no way an Omega dial would be that poor.

2442BF38-322F-4191-9DDC-2F24F81167ED.jpeg

I too don't like that at all. Looks like a repaint to me, there are plenty of inconsistencies that suggest it isn't even a service dial. The T Swiss text is like nothing I have ever seen on any factory dial. The lume plots are a smidgen too wide also. Even if it could be proven to be a service dial somehow (and that is very hard to do) would you really want it on your 2998? Avoid.
Edited:

Thank you all for your comments and advice. I will wait to find the right Speedmaster for me! Which will be for heavy use!
Regarding the dial, that is the photo I got from the owner. My guess is that it is the same dial which picture has been shared by Perenowell! The question around if it is an Omega dial, service or not, remains!!!
As I said earlier, very rare, somehow messy, but I found it in two models from the 60s! P

Thank you all for your comments and advice. I will wait to find the right Speedmaster for me! Which will be for heavy use!
Regarding the dial, that is the photo I got from the owner. My guess is that it is the same dial which picture has been shared by Perenowell! The question around if it is an Omega dial, service or not, remains!!!
As I said earlier, very rare, somehow messy, but I found it in two models from the 60s! P

if legit it’s wrong for an early watch for a lot of reasons.

The lume color reads as a mid 70’s piece. Value of dial is very low and minimal. A watxh with this dial you would factor a correct dial for esp an early model.