Has this 30s t17 tank been redialed

Good afternoon all just a few questions looking at if you think this has been redialed? I've seen a few similar are there a few different models / dials ?
I believe it's a t17 ? Tank 1930's
And if the Crown is original
The hands are rusted and the crystal has few scratches but is working condition.may look into getting theses issues looked at what do you think? Thanks DSC_7146.JPG DSC_7147.JPG DSC_7138.JPG DSC_7137.JPG DSC_7136.JPG

With watches this old, it’s very difficult to distinguish redials when the dials show the normal wear and tear of almost 90 years. If this is a redial, it was done a very long time ago and to a high standard.

My one concern is that the centering on the subdial isn’t exactly straight, but it could have been made like that originally. Fit and finish on 1930’s watches was not as laser straight as today.

The crown looks to be of the correct type, but seems to have much less wear than other parts of the case. My guess is that it is a proper replacement. It would not have been signed anyway.

If you expect perfection from watches this old, you are either going to be disappointed or you are going to pay an awful lot to find truly mint pieces.
gatorcpa

Like 3
Thankyou for your reply I really appreciate it. Yea I totally understand what you mean I definitely didn't purchase this knowing it's going to be 100% perfect due to it's age ect .I was just looking for other people opinion/ views on it. I'm happy as it was supposedly non working but it's ticking away lovely and wasn't over priced ? tho I'm not sure what they genuinely sell for.