HAPPY NEW YEAR OF!

Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Happy new year to the best forum on the net. Although I cringe at the thought of the state of the world and our upcoming s..t show (eg.election), I know I will be able to come here for a dose of sanity. Cheers to all!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,856
Happy New Year Dear OF friends!
Thanks for a lovely and fun year, and looking forward to 2024!!

 
Posts
382
Likes
3,013
Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2024!

I hope we will all have great times - I really enjoyed my first year on OF, and am looking forward to more of it. So, here's already one good thing that is happening next year, who knows what else will join the plus side of the New year ...
 
Posts
1,741
Likes
5,684
Wishing all here on ΩF a very happy and prosperous New Year in 2024. May your watch-hunting be productive and fun, and may you all enjoy it in good health.

Here's hoping a few of us dress like this to celebrate, right down to the wrist:
 
Posts
405
Likes
2,076
I wish you all a successful turn of the year and a healthy and happy new 2024.
May all your wishes and (watch-) projects come true.
 
Posts
6,420
Likes
31,480
Happy new year to my fellow OF'ers, may 2024 be good to you all. Closing out 2023 with a celebratory pic:
Edited:
 
Posts
6,461
Likes
21,977
Happy New Year (in 13 hours and five minutes).

May we each fully enjoy 2024 one day at a time.
 
Posts
199
Likes
827
Happy new year Larry and to each member of our wonderful community! 😀

Best, Stefan.